HAPPY BIRTHDAY FR. PRATAP!!
Thursday, July 2nd
Total attendance at each Mass is limited to 50% of occupancy with proper social distancing of 6 ft between people not living in the same household. If you have a fever or are ill, please stay home
My Responsibilities when choosing to participate in the celebration of the Eucharist:
- When in good health and with no cold, cough and fever, I choose to participate in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- I wear a mask to the Church, sanitize my hands at the entrance of the Church and wait for ushers to guide me to a pew. Please do not enter Church without a mask.
- Prior to receiving Communion, I sanitize my hands, follow social distancing and receive Communion reverently in my hand. Ushers will direct the Communion line.
- I’ll drop my offertory envelope in a basket placed at the entrances of the Church.
- I will collect my own bulletin.
- If I am able, I’ll volunteer to assist in liturgical or ministry roles.
- The faithful should be aware that the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains dispensed until further notice.
While you are staying safe at home you can find daily gospel messages from Bishop Quinn at the Dioceses FaceBook page. If you have Facebook – go to the page for the Diocese of Winona‑Rochester and “like” the page, and these videos should show up on your Facebook newsfeed. https://www.facebook.com/DioceseWinonaRochester/videos/228448054972275/
You can find the daily readings at the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops website http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/
Please stay home when you can and stay safe.
Contributions can be sent to Sacred Heart Church, PO Box 377, Heron Lake, MN 56137. You may also continue to support your parish through an online giving option. Giving is an act of worship. Your parish continues to need and appreciate your support.
Online parish donations: An online page has been created on a secure website so that donors can make donations online to any parish in the Winona‑Rochester Diocese. Please visit https://catholicfsmn.org/parish‑donations. Donations made on this site are for the operations of parishes. Donors can use the drop‑down menu to select the parish that they would like to support. If donors would rather call in to provide their information, they can contact Monica Herman directly at 507‑858‑1276.